The Seven Non-Negotiable Rules and Regulations
1. Be in TAG and class on time.
2. Leave all coats, large jackets, backpacks, string book bags, purses, and electronic devices in your locker.
3. Be prepared to work every day and be on task while in class.
4. Never interfere with the learning of another student by disrupting class.
5. Respect others. Do not engage in physical or verbal violence.
6. Keep our school clean. Do not graffiti or deface any part of school property.
7. Keep food and drinks only in the cafeteria.