Please Support Breckinridge by joining the PTA. The cost is nominal, but the support of so many can go far. Thank you.
Back to School Night - is Thursday, September 15; 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at James Breckinridge Middle School.
Tennis tryouts - see coach Lewis. Players will wait with Ms. Childress in room 110. There will be an activity bus to take players home.
CROSS COUNTRY - after school. You must have a VHSL physical form on file that is dated after May 1, 2016 before you may attend practice.
Volleyball practice from 3:45 - 5:30. Must have a VHSL physical form on file dated after May 1, 2016 before attending practice. Need own transportation.
Beginning of the 2016-2017 School Year Events - (See News for more information on the following events)
- 6th Grade Orientation - August 19, 2016 from 8:45 AM to 11:30 AM*
* Transportation will be provided for 6th Grade orientation ONLY.
- Open House for 7th Grade & 8th Grade NEW to Breckinridge - August 19, 2016 from 1:00PM to 2:00PM **
**There will be no transportation provided for the New student orientation.
- First Day of Classes - Monday, August 22, 2016
- Interim for 1st 9 weeks
- Parent-Teacher Conferences
Have a GREAT School Year!!!
Middle School Athletics Information can be found under the Extracurricular Activities Tab.
Club information is under the Extracurricular Activities Tab.
Important * Immunization Schedule Letter to Parents.